ReGen Community is an International Development charity started in 1998 and focused on making a difference in Africa. We are based in Canada and are a registered charity with the Canadian Revenue Agency (885139576RR0001).
Where are you involved?
We are partnered with Faith Foundation and Trust for Africa in Lesotho. There programs include:
- Grandma's House - a unique emergency refuge for children in crisis. It serves as a transition home for children who have been abandoned, orphaned, and/or traumatized by physical or sexual abuse.
- Child Support Groups - providing support to 350 children.
- Education Support - providing tuition fees and uniforms for orphans
- Life Skills
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
- We have been involved in the DRC since 2007 and have partnered with the Université de l'Alliance au Congo (UAC) and Communauté Évangélique de l'Alliance au Congo (CEAC) both located in Boma, Bas-Congo DR Congo.
- The Democratic Republic of Congo is one of the poorest countries in the word as measured by Gross Domestic Product per capita (around $500 USD) which means a family of four at the average would earn $2,000 in a year.